A Foundational Course on Sensory Processing by Vivienne Williams, Principal OT from Kids Matters OT – To give you confidence when working or living with kids with sensory processing issues.
Suitable for all parents, teachers and educators
Learn the fundamentals of sensory processing theory and take away strategies to improve attention, calmness, co-operation and behaviour.
Experience hands on learning that gives you real lfe strategies to use at home, in the playground and the classroom. Real life case discussions from your home town help to bring it all to life.
Vivienne Williams *Principal OT of Kids Matters) is a warm, engaging and knowledgeable speaker , who really helps you “get” sensory processing.
Top reasons to do this course:
- You will learn from a leading, very experienced OT in the field who treats kids with these conditions daily.
- You can ask lots of questions about things that are specifically relevant to you.
- The Speaker is engaging, interactive and there are large theory and practical components to the course.
- The venue provides a great lunch, comfortable facilities and ample parking.
- The course will count towards your CPD points and is fully tax deductible.
When: Jan 18th, 2016 – registration from 8:30 am, starting 9 am.
• Individual Registration: $125 (earlybird before 01/12/2015) $159 (full price)
• Group of 10 Registration: $1125 (earlybird before 01/12/2015) $1431 (full price)
Where: Northern Beaches Bowls Club, 2 Rosewood Drive, Rural View, Mackay
50% refund before 01/12/2015, No refund after this time but you can find someone to take your place.
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided.